The X3 GT has 8GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage. Indeed, the X3 Pro is actually a little lighter on specification compared to the F3, despite the latter not needing to adorn itself with a ‘Pro’ appendage. Here’s how the flagships differ and which might suit you best. Meanwhile, the Poco F3 is a bit more expensive, starting at €349 (~$416) for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage model. The 8GB RAM and 256GB storage variant of Poco F3 starts at €399 (~$475) with an early bird price of €349 (~$416).
On the downside, you’d be missing AMOLED contrasts while watching multimedia content. Yes, you can easily get a decent AMOLED screen for under 20K, and that’s the trade-off you make for the excellent performance hardware. Besides, I think most users who aren’t as fastidious about their display requirements shouldn’t mind the panel on the Poco X3 pro. Unless you play GPU-intensive games or really need a 5G device, I think the Poco X3 NFC is a smarter choice than the $400-ish Poco F2 Pro.
- This new MIUI version weighs around 90MB and optimizes the device’s performance.
- The Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro also has an IR blaster, the little black dot on the top of the phone.
- But in our testing, it came out to be 215 grams, which is slightly lighter when compared to X3 with 225 grams.
- It is so much better compared to the Snapdragon 732G found on the non-pro model.
- Videos from the phone look accurate, with good contrast, and are stable thanks to EIS.
- The portrait camera is good with edge detection, but nothing extraordinary.
It is a factor that greatly affects your user experience with its ISP, Modem and other features. You may witness a mobile phone being introduced every day. Considering that many devices are introduced in a year, we think that it becomes difficult for people to decide which device to buy. Sometimes, people think about the differences between the new series and the previous series, and whether it is necessary to switch to a higher model. However, new generation devices generally do not have significant differences compared to previous generation devices firmware. You’ll see a more advanced camera, a better screen, and more. Do you think you really need a new generation device that is a bit more advanced?
- Apart from Gorilla Glass 5, there is also a pre-applied screen protector shielding the screen.
- Just know that other brands in the budget space, like Realme or Oppo, put a little more work into their snappers.
- The body is rated IP53 and Poco refers to this as “splash-proof”, and it’s always welcome.
- Android phones and tablets are usually much more than operating systems like iOS, Ti zen, or Windows 10 Mobile.
If you want to add additional features to your device, you may need to resort to a custom ROM. If you have all the above things, then you can easily flash your phone easily at your home. It is a little bit difficult for beginners who are new to flashing. Poco X3 firmware is a crucial file that you need to install on your device if you want to update or unbrick it. You can download the firmware for your device with the Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM. Then, you can perform a manual update or perform a full recovery if you have bricked your device.